ABOUT THE FORUM
Research firms forecast predictive analytics market to reach $5.2 to $6.5 billion by 2018/2019; they are calling it the game changer as it has helped reinvent 6 industries (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Marketing & Financial Services, Government, Credit Risk Insurance and Workforce Management).
This is the why more and more organizations are turning to predictive analytics to increase their bottom line and competitive advantage. As a result, Corporate Parity is pleased to organize the 2nd Annual Global Predictive Analytics Forum which will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates this September.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to hear best experiences from different industries across the Globe. These two days conference will focus on development of analytical models for organizations. Leading experts will discuss all aspects of data analysis, how to work with unstructured data and how to establish a missing link between business, data management, knowledge management and IT.
Request your brochure, Sponsor Package or Register to Event by clicking on one of the buttons.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERSTO APPEAR AT THE FORUM
KEY TOPICSFROM PREVIOUS EVENT
- Importance of predictive analytics in modern business strategies
- Main applications of predictive analytics
- Apply predictive analytics in your business: where to start?
- Descriptive statistics and reporting to provide the best assessment on what will happen in the future
- Lift modeling, incremental modeling, impact modeling or differential response modeling: how it works
- Incremental impact – the additional revenue directly attributable to the campaign that would not otherwise have been generated
- What about those responders who would have made a purchase anyway?
- How is social media contributing to business analysis and strategy?
- Key concepts to understand in social data analytics
- Techniques for engaging your business and have them take the lead and recognize the value of information received
- Practical business value: how to establish a value driven knowledge capture
- Overview of various kinds of models
- Deeply understanding your target audience to anticipate their needs and desires
- Find the best predictive model to meet your needs
- Weights, rules or other mechanics that determine precisely how the predictors are combined
- Matter of choice: generate business rules that can make clear sense or a complex formula
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANKTHE FORUM SPONSORS AND FORUM PARTNERS
Sponsoring our event offers you the opportunity to reach uniquely targeted audience and demonstrate your commitment to the industrial rapport by strengthening your visibility and brand awareness as a competitive company in your industry.
FEATURED COMPANIESFROM PREVIOUS EVENT
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - SAVE MONEY
TESTIMONIALSFROM PREVIOUS EVENT
Good combination of practice and theory.
I am totally satisfied with the conference. The conference and topics are related to my job.
Far beyond expectations! I’m extremely positively surprised
Exceeded my expectations. Very few sales pitches, I enjoyed the detailed presentations
100/100 -> Stellar event. Well executed. Bright minds. Well done!