2nd Annual Global Insurance Distribution & Bancassurance ￼Conference
When it comes to insurance distribution channels, one size does not necessarily fit all. Insurance companies have never stopped exploring new solutions to distribution channels, integrated with innovative technology, that enable insurers to balance the needs of different consumer groups against the cost of product and service distribution. Ultimately, organizations are presented the opportunities to set themselves apart from their competitors. However, in spite of the increasing challenges, legally and technically, Bancasurance is significantly gaining popularity throughout the globe.
The aim of the two-day 2nd Annual Global Insurance Distribution & Bancassurance Conference is to analyze the latest business opportunities and innovative solutions in alternative distribution channels and Bancassurance. The event will feature expert speakers from the insurance and banking industry to give insight on how insurers can be proactive and stay on top of their business.
- Regulatory changes – are they too much too soon?
- Business model of using social media
- How to expand and cultivate the strategic partnership sustainably
- Trends and new tendencies in products, distribution & markets
- Digital transformation
- Impact of big data analytics for insurance distribution
- CEO’s, Presidents, VP’s, COO’s, CFO’s, General Directors, General Managers, Directors, Managers, Head of Departments, Senior Executives directly responsible for:
- Distribution Channels
- Product Development/Management
- Pricing & Distribution Management
- Customer Relationships & Segmentation
- Developing partnerships
- Sales and Marketing
- Corporate & Business Strategy/Planning/Development
- 45% insurers
- 40% banks
- 5% solution providers (service and IT)
- 5% regulators
- 5% brokers