Why you should attend this Event?
We are living in a disruptive age. Machines are greatly augmenting humans, and they are increasingly replacing us in many areas. Increased AI and automation will bring about massive insights and improvements to most aspects of our businesses, and especially when it comes to pricing and revenue management. Customer experience and margins will benefit. When combined with the global shift towards subscription and integrated product and service offers, the world is a very different place indeed even when compared to just a few years ago. This rapid evolution doesn’t need to be a scary or disabling process. In fact, embracing the digital revolution will enable way more than it hinders.
With this in mind, Corporate Parity promises to deliver an event that hits the sweet spots of today’s challenges with digital and market disruption. With increasing ‘trade war’ pressure on international supply chains, changing consumer behaviour and massive amounts of data to leverage, this is a timely and effective event to deliver key strategic thinking and pragmatic, innovative operational improvements.
Who Should Attend
CXOs; Vice Presidents; Global Heads; Directors and Managers Specialising in:
- Pricing & Revenue Management
- Strategy & Marketing Optimisation
- Commercial & Sales Effectiveness
- Financial & Business Controlling Enhancement
- Ideas dealing with revenue management in this fast changing world
- Exchange views from peers on how they are preparing for Brexit uncertainties
- Better recommendations to different technology and strategies to invest in
- Learn from speaking representatives on how they work on their pricing transformation journeys
- More clarity to GDPR and competition law as well as how to turn these legal contraints to your advantage
- Networking opportunities to meet potential business partners
Last Year’s Featured Companies
WATCH A VIDEO
From one of our previous events
I came with 3 expectations:1. Hear interesting presentations 2. Enjoy the conversations with other participants 3. Get some business out of the companies/people I meet. 1 & 2 are surely met for 3 we’ll see in the future. It was very well organised.