APRIL 2020, GERMANY
Enabling Smart Decisions!
Why you should attend this Summit
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS SUMMIT
FOR RESULTS THAT WORK IN YOUR WORLD
SMART MANUFACTURING combines various information, technologies, big data and computer controls to optimize the manufacturing process. Moving from traditional automation towards fully connected, integrated and flexible systems, smart factories nowadays improve their processes through self-optimization. This changes the entire manufacturing supply chain – how products are invented, manufactured, shipped and sold. Additionally, changes in consumer behavior bring new challenges to every manufacturer.
Join us in this global summit together with other professionals to learn and discuss how smart manufacturing influences every aspect of business. Be part of an eye opening event with keynote speeches and panel discussions led by industry leaders providing you a platform to gain valuable insights. Listen to the top leading companies sharing their challenges and management strategies and then network with the industry giants and exchange your experience during coffee breaks, lunches and gala dinner. You may also join our (optional) exclusive tour to one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturing facilities.
- Industry 4.0: Hype vs. Reality
- The Adoption of Advanced Robotics in Manufacturing
- Cyber Security in smart factories
- IT Integration is the new challenge with multiple services provided in smart factory
- Towards the goal of ‘Zero Downtime’, enable Predictive Maintenance for Prescriptive Maintenance
- Implement first, fail fast but the learning lasts
- Blockchain: Is it far from affecting Manufacturing Process?
WATCH THE VIDEO
Of our previous summit