INSURANCE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT & INNOVATION conference
19th – 20th April 2018 / London – United Kingdom
Case study presentations
Topics to be discussed
Head of Insurance
Claims Director Continental Europe
Head of Claims Operations
UK Chief Claims Officer
Global Head of Business
Really a great experience. Recommended!
Assistant Manager | Vzajemna Zdravstvena Zavarovalnica, d. v. z.
Good job. Really recommended!
Senior Manager, Indirect Tax | Ernst & Young
Great team and excellent work
Snr. Expert – Claims Handling | Armeec Insurance JSC
- Top management – CEO’s/General Directors, COO, CFO
- Chief Claims Officers / Claims Directors / Head of Claims
- Claims Managers / Claims operations
- Loss Adjusters and Lawyers (Underwriters)
- Insurance specialists / Consultants
- Risk Managers
- Anti-Fraud Units
Topical problems are discussed by leading speakers through engaging lectures and interactive discussions. Corporate Parity – Professional Conferences
Let’s work together →
From one of our other events
The format of the event will be a combination of panel discussions and case study presentations to achieve maximum interaction.
One of the world’s most visited cities, London has something for everyone: from history and culture to fine food and good times.
Meet leaders of the industry, debate interesting problems and get lots of useful contacts.
Learn how to improve existing services or products from a cross-industry perspective
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
- Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior level audience
- Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
- Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
London, the capital of England, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations.