Sjaak Schouteren, Partner – European Cyber Team, JLT – Shared Services & GBS Summit
Sjaak Schouteren, Partner – European Cyber Team, JLT will be joining our Shared Services & GBS Summit 12th-13th April, Berlin Germany as a speaker
About The Summit
Starting a Shared Service Centre (SSC) or Global Business Services (GBS) operation takes precious time and energy. Keeping the performance at optimum levels is imperative. Although the world has been going through a digital revolution for several decades, this decade has seen a huge leap forward in the development and application of digital technologies affecting many aspects of our home and work lives. Seeing the current and potential future impact on SSC/GBS operations and BPO engagements, the time to plan and leverage digital thinking is here and now. It is wise, therefore, to regularly consider how best to implement and evolve our operations to optimise our goals, manage costs and continually exceed the expectations of our stakeholders and customers. Helping to illustrate many of the digital options to equip current or potential stakeholders in the SSC/GBS space with tools to enable great results. This forum will provide examples of best-practices, expert panel discussion, in-depth basic and advanced workshops, and much more…
Based in Rotterdam, Sjaak (Partner- European Cyber Team JLT) leads business development and client education across Europe to support the expansion of JLT Specialty’s market-leading cyber risk offering. Sjaak previously worked for Aon, where he led the cyber team and was responsible for the cyber offering for the Netherlands. Before that he worked as a Business Development Manager for loss adjusting company Cunningham Lindsey, where he drove growth through product development and established a cyber team within the company. He has served as the Chairman of the Cyber Platform at VNAB (Dutch Insurance Association), which brought together insurers, brokers and clients to gain a better understanding of cyber risk and its implications for risk management. In addition, he co-founded Young InSurance, a network group for young insurance professionals in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Sjaak will be discussing the following;
PREVENTING CYBERATTACKS AND THWARTING HACKERS with a focus on;
- Digital Transformation and the Balance of Resilience
- Why cybersecurity as part of an Enterprise Security Risk Management framework is a must for your SSC/GBS/BPO and how much a large-scale data breach can cost your company vs. savings by not having a proper cybersecurity program.
- How hackers are in starting your networks and what you can do to stop them in their tracks.
- Using technology and best practices to get malware and cybersecurity attacks; prevent, detect, respond, recover.
- Human factor, the importance of people engagement in successful defence strategies