Lee Webb – A Note From The Chair
We are proud to announce that Lee Webb, Director and Head of Incident & Crisis Management at Barclays, will be Chairman at Corporate Parity’s upcoming 3rd Annual Global Back Office & Operational Efficiency Summit. The event will take place on 8-9thNovember in Barcelona, Spain.
With almost 2 decades of experience in business continuity management, Lee Webb possesses unique know-how and expertise, which he will share with the guests of the summit.
A NOTE FROM THE CHAIR
It’s my distinct privilege to be chairing the 3rd ANNUAL GLOBAL BACK OFFICE & OPERATIONAL
EFFICIENCY SUMMIT, which is being held on 8th and 9th of November, 2018 in Barcelona.
Corporate Parity’s vision for this summit is to bring you all to industry forefront; unfold the solutions to the challenges inherent to Back Office environments that must be overcome in order to achieve true operational efficiency. This shall be a knowledge up gradation platform for all looking to enhance their skill set and know how in Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Digital Transformation, Big Data and all other innovative technologies in Back Office and operations. The summit is tailored to bring you immediate applicable solutions.
Very selectively chosen eminent speakers, which have been brought together for this event, include brand leaders, educational deep dives and analysts to untangle the nuances of Back Office and operations, and managing its journey to triumph in sustainable growth.
This cross-industry knowledge-sharing 2-day event shall be a comprehensive blend of practical real world case studies, inspiring international key note presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions with a stout focus on key topics, which include:
• Vision 2020; Back (office) to the future
• Automation using Artificial Intelligence is the new game changer: reality or illusion
• Driving Operational Excellence & Efficiency through Integrated Automation
• Use of intelligence to drive operational resilience in business
• Robotic Process Automation Applications: factual strategic vision
• Big data in the Back Office; the colossal evolution!
• Assisting Organizational Change through Cultural and Behavioral Transformation; a movement not a mandate
This event will also be an opportunity to expand your network and build relationships that last because we will have a great time.
I look forward to seeing you in Barcelona at the summit.
To connect with Lee Webb, click here.