Corporate planning, budgeting and control are essential for effective management of modern organizations. Effective planning, budgeting and control lead companies to their Mission, Vision and Goals. Financial Planning and Controlling play the important role of framing objectives, policies, procedures, programmes and budgets regarding the financial activities of a concern. This ensures effective and adequate financial and investment policies.
Corporate Parity’s Global FP&A Budgeting & Control Summit is designed to enable participants to make corporate financial decisions in an increasingly volatile international marketplace in order to increase profitability, maintain liquidity and reduce financial risk. The summit will be a mix of of case study presentations from business leaders and dynamic panel sessions to discuss the growth of a company from the development of a strategic corporate financial plan, the latest trends in preparation and management of budgets to support the plan, the management of financial transformation and ultimately the measurement and evaluation of performance.
• THE ONGOING FINNOVATION TREND
• LEVERAGING BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS TO DELIVER THE CLEAR FORECASTS THAT SUPPORT COMMERCIAL DECISIONS
• MOLDING AN ELITE FP&A TEAM
• MANAGING MILLENNIALS: CHALLENGES FOR FINANCE EXECTIVES
• WINNING OVER THE SKEPTICS: BUILDING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR A SUCCESSFUL FINANCE TRANSFORMATION