TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Our first annual Global Predictive Analytics Forum took place in Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol hotel on the 22nd & 23rd of September, 2016. Amsterdam got to be a global hub to run international conferences for its great transport connectivity and Hilton Schiphol made it even easier, so we could bring together experts from all around the world.
During these two days of forum participants had a chance to hear from leading experts about the latest challenges they meet implementing analytics in their daily processes. Our chairman, Gordon L. Johnson II from DHL Global Forwarding from United States, leaded audience both days and did it smoothly and making event highly interactive by creating an atmosphere where all participants could freely share their ideas and opinions. Speakers from such companies as Apple, Sony, AIG, European Space Agency, Skyscanner, Bahri – The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia and many others shared their experience about data collection and analysis, understanding customers and how to predict their behavior correctly, business performance improvement and many more.
Our keynote speaker Bernard Marr delivered very insightful and at some point even shocking presentation about ways to turn big data into big business value with practical real-world use-cases from across the globe. Corporate Parity would like to thank everyone that helped in diverse ways to make the event a success including our esteemed chairperson, speakers and all participants for their attendance.
Looking forward to meet you in September 2017 at our second annual Global Predictive Analytics Forum!
Best-Selling Author, Leading Business and Data Expert
Advanced Performance Institute, United Kingdom
Senior Vice President\Enterprise Business
Intelligence, Analytics & Data mining
Riyad Bank, Saudi Arabia
Redouane Boumghar, Ph.D.
Research Fellow in Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence
European Space Agency, France
Head of Data, Analytics and Insight
Aviva, United Kingdom
Head of Treasury Analytics
Shell, United Kingdom
Head of Advanced Data Analytics
Barclays, United Kingdom
Morten Ørris Poulsen
Director, Global Insights, Big Data & Analytics
- Importance of predictive analytics in modern business strategies
- Main applications of predictive analytics
- Apply predictive analytics in your business: where to start?
- Descriptive statistics and reporting to provide the best assessment on what will happen in the future
- Lift modeling, incremental modeling, impact modeling or differential response modeling: how it works
- Incremental impact – the additional revenue directly attributable to the campaign that would not otherwise have been generated
- What about those responders who would have made a purchase anyway?
- How is social media contributing to business analysis and strategy?
- Key concepts to understand in social data analytics
- Techniques for engaging your business and have them take the lead and recognize the value of information received
- Practical business value: how to establish a value driven knowledge capture
- Key aspects you want to test
- Resampling to evaluate accuracy
- Target shuffling based on training data
- Data interpretation
- Distribution of results to score model realistically
- Overview of various kinds of models
- Deeply understanding your target audience to anticipate their needs and desires
- Find the best predictive model to meet your needs
- Weights, rules or other mechanics that determine precisely how the predictors are combined
- Matter of choice: generate business rules that can make clear sense or a complex formula
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE SUMMIT SPONSORS & PARTNERS
VIDEO FROM EVENT
Good combination of practice and theory
Far beyond expectations! I’m extremely positively surprised
Exceeded my expectations. Very few sales pitches, I enjoyed the detailed presentations
100/100 -> Stellar event. Well executed. Bright minds. Well done!
I am totally satisfied with the conference. The conference and topics are related to my job.