Technologies incorporating multiple types of patient data and external environmental factors are changing healthcare.
Nevertheless, the big-data revolution is still in its early days, and most of the potential for value creation is still unclaimed. But it has set the industry on a path of rapid change and new discoveries. This forum will help Payors, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and providers develop proactive strategies for winning in the new environment.
This event will bring leading players (healthcare experts) together to discuss, share and exchange their latest developments in the market as well as finding answers on how to improve healthcare analytics and tap new insight to save someone’s life!
- Addressing main challenges for data science in healthcare
- Big data project accomplishment: get your CEO commitment to support big data & analytics programs
- Why machine learning matters for healthcare?
- A value-based approach to predict and improve outcomes in healthcare
- Big data to improve treatment and patient experience