Global pricing is one of the most critical and complex issues that global firms face. Price is the only marketing mix instrument that creates revenues. All other elements entail costs. Thus, a company’s global pricing policy may make or break its overseas expansion efforts. Furthermore, a firm’s pricing policy is inherently a highly cross-functional process based on inputs from the firm’s finance, accounting, manufacturing, tax, and legal divisions.
Predictably, the interests of one group (marketing) may clash with the objectives of another group (finance). Multinationals also face the challenge of how to coordinate their pricing policy across different countries. With this in mind, this Corporate Parity event will bring together Pricing analysts from top companies across the globe to discuss the current situation in the market.
- THE PRICING JOURNEY FROM COST + TO VALUE & SOLUTIONS PRICING
- PRICING AS A CHANGE TRANSFORMATIONAL PROJECT
- THE LINK BETWEEN STRATEGY & PRICING
- SPECIFITIES OF ECOMMERCE PRICING
- B2C VS. B2B PRICING: DIFFERENCE AND COMMONALITIES
- KPI’S AND DASHBOARDS TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE