For years, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) has been depended upon to synchronize supply and market demand, but this alone cannot grip the uncertainties of the current unpredictable future on global front.
S&OP to Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is the new energized approach to amalgamate the entire business model to reach its futuristic destination. The evolution of S&OP to IBP has been adapted by many fast paced companies but those who have not are unable to gain growth in the complete global potential. Also, the sales and operation planning department are now encountering changes that are more complex and derailing in nature often creating GAPS in these processes. Do you know what S&OP to IBP means to you and your company? No matter what the answer is, come and be a part of our GLOBAL S&OP to Integrated Business Planning Summit to Learn, Network, Share and grow professionally and personally!
After exploring and successfully providing Global dimension in various aspects, Corporate Parity is now announcing one of the most essential topic to be discussed, 2nd Annual Global S&OP to Integrated Business Planning Summit. The aim is to provide its participants a platform to address the key issues, Innovate solutions through discussions and inspire each other. The summit would be a great combination of experts from all over the world to share their views through interactive case study presentations, workshop and panel discussions. It would also equip attendees with the appropriate strategies to perform proactively in order to stay on top of their business.
- S&OP IN GLOBALISED COMPANIES
- HOW TO PUSH A PROCESS OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT IN S&OP
- LOOKING AT THE S&OP PROCESS FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE: MEETING NEW CHALLENGE
- KPI, S&OP DASHBOARD & SCOREBOARD
- HOW TO BALANCE FINANCIAL FORECASTING, OPPORTUNITIES AND CAPACITY LOAD IN DEMAND PLANNING THE BEHAVIORAL CONSIDERATIONS BEHIND REALISTIC FORECASTING DEVELOPING A COLLABORATIVE INTEGRATED PLANNING PROCESS
- USING BIG DATA TO ENHANCE DEMAND-DRIVEN FORECASTING AND PLANNING