29th – 31st MARCH 2017
FRANKFURT – GERMANY
Smart Manufacturing applies information and manufacturing intelligence to
integrate the voice, demands and intelligence of the ‘customer’ throughout
the entire manufacturing supply chain.
It marries information, technology and human ingenuity to bring about a
rapid revolution in the development and application of manufacturing
intelligence to every aspect of business. It changes how products are
invented, manufactured, shipped and sold.
Join us in this global summit that will give you the general overview of
smart manufacturing and the production trend that are currently led by the
top industry leaders.
From our keynote speaker to small panel discussions, you will gain insights
on what it takes to thrive in this new paradigm shift in manufacturing
through the use of advanced technology.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- The Digital Manufacturing Revolution
- Internet Of Things And Industry 4.0 Facilitating The Future Of Manufacturing
- How IOT will help in the area of Work Instructions/ Product Drawing / Standard operating procedure
- Robotics and industry 4.0: “possible relationships and impact on automated systems
- Robots As Co-Workers And The Future Of Manufacturing
- Bringing Real-Time Production Line Performance Data To The Shop-Floor For Higher Quality Goods At Reduced Costs
- Why is a Matured Lean Process Imperative to Align with the Changing Face of Manufacturing
- Leadership And Talent Management In The Digital Era
PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS EVENT
Frankfurt – Germany
WE THOUGHT ABOUT THE COMFORT OF YOUR STAY!
Frankfurt nad Mohanem, Německo
Order Online Documentation